Your one-night family break includes:
- Up to 25% off
- A choice of 20 four-star hotels
- A classic British breakfast
- 20% off spa treatments*
- Exceptional service from a dedicated team
- Full use of the health club facilities including gyms and
indoor swimming pools*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking*
Why not add a delicious evening meal for just
Book by 2nd November 2018 for stays from 1st October
until 30th November 2018.
Choose from 21 stunning locations
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to
- Offer is valid on one and more night breaks for two guests
staying from 1st October until 30th November 2018.
- Must be booked 7 days in advance of your break
- The 20% off Full rated Spa treatments booked is available
Sunday to Friday but with limited availability on a Sunday. At the
Midland this discount is only available Monday to Friday - subject
- Images used to promote offer are for illustration purposes
- A 100% non-refundable deposit will be required upon
- The booking and deposit are non-transferable.
- For all Queens bookings please call 01132431323. For all Oulton
Hall bookings, please call 0113 282 1000.
- Please note, this offer cannot be redeemed at The Midland
during Saturday night stays.
- 20% off pre booked spa treatments are available Monday -
- Family policy: QHotels welcome families
and smaller guests will all receive a free children's activity pack
when they arrive at their hotel. Up to two children aged 16 and
under can stay for free when sharing a standard bedroom with at
least one full paying adult. At our extra family friendly hotels
(The Nottingham Belfry, The Park Royal, Chesford Grange, Forest
Pines Hotel & Golf Resort, Telford Hotel & Golf Resort, The
Hampshire Court Hotel, and Dunston Hall) If your children, aged 16
and under, stay in their own room, they will be charged at 50% of
the full adult best available rate at the time of booking. At all
other hotels: If your children, aged 16 and under, stay in their
own room, they will be charged at the full adult non-promotional
best available rate at the time of booking. Upgrade charges will
apply if you need a larger bedroom to accommodate your family. When
sharing a bedroom with your children, your room could include a
foldaway bed, and not all hotels have cots available, so please
ensure that you ask at the time of booking. Children aged 0 - 4 can
stay and eat for free at QHotels. Children aged 5 - 12 years will
be charged £5 per child for breakfast and children aged 13 - 16
years will be charged £7.50 per child for breakfast. All other
meals are chargeable as taken; children's dinner menus include
small and large portion sizes to cater for children of all
ages. Hotels have designated family swimming times, please ask
when you book or arrive at the hotel. For health and safety
reasons, children are unable to use the gym, sauna, steam room or
whirlpool, where available. QHotels has a minimum age
requirement of 16 years old for booking a hotel room.
- Health club facilities vary by hotel. The Queens do not have a
- At The Midland, residential access is 60 minutes and it is
recommended to book in advance to avoid disappointment. Spa access
includes use of the pool and thermal area but excludes the
relaxation room. Access to the relaxation is only valid with a 55
minute spa treatment.
- Car park is chargeable at The Queens and The Midland.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any offer at any such
time without prior warning.
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Please note calls to our 0845 numbers will cost 2p per minute
plus your telephone company's access charge.
- For full company T&C's click here.